- Our laboratory has been accredited to conduct measurements in the field of medicine. Certificate of laboratory state attestation No. ПЧ-069/2007 dated 31st May, 2007.
- Modern automated equipment, which doesn’t involve an operator during laboratory analysis, provides high-quality results. The laboratory has equipment made by leading world producers of laboratory equipment from Germany, Austria, France, Denmark, Spain, Japan, Latvia.
- High professionalism of the personnel.
- A wide range of research: from typical to exclusive.
- Research is made on chemical agents made by the leading world producers which guarantee reliable results.
- Quality control on all stages of laboratory research:
-pre-analytic (preparing the patient for the examination; intake, delivery and storage of biomaterial; state inspection of the equipment; water purification; climate-control of the research zone; preparation and storage of reagents etc.
- analytic (multilevel internal and external evaluation of quality control)
- For many years the laboratory has participated in external evaluation of quality control of laboratory researches: internationally in Barcelona, nationally in Kiev, and locally in Dnepropetrovsk.
- Within the Dnepropetrovsk region, the laboratory is declared referent for glucose researches by “Bionime” (Switzerland) and “Johnson & Johnson” (USA).
- The usage of disposable sterile systems of blood intake, produced by Germany, guarantees the research safety both for the patient and for the medical staff.
- Comfortable, hospitable, benevolent atmosphere of service.
- Period of execution for most researches – 1 day.
- The possibility of doing extra research without additional blood intake within 30 days.
- Convenient operating hours.
- Service provided for patients with no age limit.
- Convenient location in the city centre.
- Competitive prices.
- Nurses are provided for analysis intake at your house, if necessary.
- Guaranteed research confidentiality (if necessary)
- Guaranteed collegiality in relations between colleagues and readiness for feedback.
- Our goal – constant development and progressive growth!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
In 2006, I was treated by Davidenko N.V. I am from another town, and I went to your clinic occasionally when I was refused an appointment in other clinics. In your clinic it... Read more...
I‘ve been ill for a long time. My joints ache strongly, and I have complaints about my thyroid gland. My joints ache both during physical exertion and in the state of rest. I have had medicated... Read more...
I appealed to the clinic having problems with my pancreas. Having being diagnosed and having the course of treatment, I was completely satisfied both with the staff’s attitude and with the final... Read more...
I was forced to appeal to the clinic because I had complaints about my locomotor system; I had pains in my knee and hip joints, and bones in my legs. After the examination, it was found that there... Read more...